You don’t want to mess around when taking part in a Secret Santa gift swap. You want to be the person that gives the coolest gifts, the gifts that someone actually wants and will display proudly for all to see…especially at the work place.
Below you will find 30 of the coolest Secret Santa gift ideas that are sure to impress and keep that holiday spirit alive and thriving!
1. Glitter Christmas Light Up Flashing LED Sunglasses ($13): What lights up and will instantly turn you into the opposite of the grinch?
2. Ylovetoys Horse Head Mask ($10): Horse head masks were a big hit at last year’s Brit + Co holiday party (the two pictured here were actually purchased by me… and I ended up taking them home at the end of our white elephant exchange). They also make for a great couples Halloween costume.
3. The Mountain Fanny Pack Kittens T-Shirt ($19): Kitties AND a fanny pack. All in one shirt!
4. Urban Outfitters Sloth Pillow ($49): Cuddle up with this furry-bunned sloth!
5. Mini USB Vacuum – $13
6. Dog Butt Magnets ($15): Magnets, in dog butt form. Why not?
7. Hangin’ with Homies Air Fresheners ($5): Keep things fresh with this funky fresh set of homey air fresheners.
8. Tattly Temporary Vegetable Tattoos ($15): Looking to rock a new set of tatts every week? Go temporary and put your best tomato forward.
9. Tiny Hands Scented Jewelry ($23 and up): Earlobes that smell like waffles are finally possible. And you can even sign up for the Necklace of the Month Club so your neck can smell like a different food each month of the year.
11. StickThat Mustache Decals ($8 for 48): Excuse me, but I mustache you a question.
12. Horse Head Squirrel Feeder ($34): More horse heads! What?! If you haven’t seen this ridiculous thing going viral, it’s time to get in the know. It’s a squirrel feeder shaped like a horse head, so it looks like the squirrel is a mini-horse when he’s snacking. Amazing.
13. Kitty Butt Coasters ($9.50 for four): MEW-ve over, forgettable gifts! This gift is so specific, it will never be forgotten.
14. PrismaticGardens Dinosaur Planter ($12): Give gratitude to friends and family with the gift that keeps on giving, a ThankYouSaurus.
15. jumbojibbles Giant Carrot Body Pillow ($100): This carrot body pillow is comin’ in hot, and ready to spoon.
16. Surprise Cat Mug ($17): There’s bound to be a cat lady who will make efforts to steal this precious mug.
17. Happy Feet Shark Slippers ($28): Duunnn dunnn… duuuunnnn duun… duuunnnnnnnn dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnn dunnnn.
18. ban.do You’re Killing It Socks ($10): The perf gift for the rollergirl in your life.
19. Twig Terrariums Boobies! Terrarium ($65): Boobs. Tatas. Bosoms. IN A TERRARIUM.
20. Inflatable Lounger ($30): Love HANGING OUT everywhere you go? Have lungs, will travel.
21. Jellyfish Bathtub Light ($13): Hey bathtub buddy, thanks for keeping our soaks lit.
22. Sriracha 2 Go Original Keychain ($5): Are you that person always asking for a bottle of Sriracha at the table? We feel you. And so does this new company that’s offering keychain-sized Sriracha bottles just for you! At $5 a pop, these empty keychain bottles (you fill ‘em yourself) seem steep but also terribly handy.
23. muckychris Yoda Buddha ($10+): The best white elephant gift, you will have.
25. DCI Ax Pizza Cutter ($11): Finally, a pizza cutter for the manly man.
26. Wild and Wolf Happy Jackson Pencil Case ($10): #pencilswelcome
27. Llama Desk Duster ($15): Because pink llamas are so in right now.
28. Sizzling Bacon Novelty Exploding Candy ($6): BACON pop rocks are real, and your mind just exploded. #stockingstuffersforthewin
29. PCA Snifty Pizza Scented Pens ($10): What does one keep on a bedside table next to a bed wrapped in pizza bedding? A pizza-scented pen, obvs.
30. Sasswear Pink Star Light Up LED Pasties ($30): And finally, the mother of all White Elephant Gifts. I mean, does it get better (read: weirder) than this? Not safe for your work party 😉