Grow Teddy Bear Sunflowers This Year
- Scientific Name : Helianthus
- Sowing Temperature : 18 – 35℃
- Growing Temperature : 15 – 40℃
- This Sunflower has plush appearance and yellow color just look like a teddy bear
- It’s so lovely and gorgeous, easily decorate your garden
Soft, fluffy, cushion-like flowers on shorter bushy plants. Golden yellow fully double 6in. blooms, well-suited for mid borders, containers and bouquets. Uniform bush-like plants flower mid-summer on.
GARDEN HINTS: Ripe heads are attractive to birds. Cultivate or mulch to control weeds.
Get the seeds here >> Teddy Bear Sunflowers